Most graduate students are presently undergoing the process of, counting on one day to accomplish their MBA thesis. As a matter of fact, this is recognized as the task for students to be able to obtain firm belief of a certain topic. Moreover, students have to formally declare the conviction of the subject at the starting point of the thesis, then, it is indispensable to describe the process they consider to prove, implement the process and finally describe the outcomes from the process and see to it to come up with a logical conclusion.
An MBA thesis certainly requires intense writing and original research. It is usually done with the guidance of a professor, an advisor or a faculty member. During the writing process, the writer will have to expect a very rigid schedule and would also need to be prepared for the oral defense.
A strategic management topic is conceived as very substantial in that it enables a company or an organization to set up activities, influence these activities and of course to be ardent rather than receptive in its strategy so that it will have complete control over its very own prospect. This actually favors all business ventures big or small. As you can see, strategic management plays a very crucial role in the world of business. This is no wonder why it is regarded as a very informative and meaningful topic to write for MBA thesis.
Here is a list of MBA thesis topics that have something to do with strategic management which you could consider for your MBA writing project:
- How to utilize domestic marketing schemes for international firms?
- Discuss about vertical integration strategy and how it is used by a firm to gain control over its distributors as well as suppliers
- How to better manage diversity in the workplace?
- Discuss the distinctness between strategic planning and strategic management
- Discuss about human capital being the key driver of competitive advantage
- Discuss why small and medium businesses are commonly unenthusiastic when it comes to having their own strategic departments?
- What business practices work best in international companies nowadays?
- Discuss horizontal integration strategy and how this strategy works to make it possible to take over other firm in the same industry value chain
- How to ensure better communication between different levels of managers and functional areas?
- How to create, implement and evaluate cross-functional decisions that allow a company to accomplish its goals?